Senior Vice President, Head of Maryland & Virginia Offices
Madison is the Head Residential Leasing Associate for Midtown Row. Prior to joining the Broad Street Realty team, Madison worked for Mariott International as a Sales Manager. She was born and raised in Williamsburg, VA and brings local presence to the Midtown Row property. Madison enjoys working with the local community and the William and Mary students to find them their next home.
Areas of Practice
Tenant representation services, including market research, financial analysis, workplace strategies, and full-service transaction management strategies designed to create a competitive environment in order to maximize marketplace leverage on behalf of his clients.
Prior to joining Broad Street Realty, Mark was Senior Vice President at The Ezra Company for five years and spent fourteen years as an Assistant Director at Studley, Inc., four of those years in their National Accounts Group.
- Licensed as a salesperson in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- CREBA - Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association of Greater Washington DC
- District of Columbia Business Industry Association
- Master of Business Administration, American University, Washington D.C.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Boston University, Boston MA
Mark is a lifelong Washingtonian who resides in Rockville, MD with his wife and three children. He is active with The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, The Brain Tumor Society and is Vice President of Playmakers, Inc.