Real Estate Broker
We are seeking dynamic and entrepreneurial individuals interested in a career in the commercial real estate field.
The open position is for a commercial broker looking to join a successful and fast-growing team. Compensation will be fee-based; however, the firm has an existing book of business and relationships, a unique selling proposition, excellent ongoing training and mentoring, and a vertically integrated platform to provide a prospective candidate with a strong foundation on which to grow their career.
Additionally, Broad Street offers the possibility of advances in the short term to help with revenue ramp-up and cost of living expenses.
An ideal candidate should have the following credentials and abilities:
- 2-4 years of business-to-business sales experience, preferably in Commercial RE Brokerage
- Maryland, Virginia, or DC real estate license
- Ability to prospect corporations for meeting with C-level executives. No Fear!
- Polished presentation skills
- Strong negotiating skills, analytic skills, and financial acumen
- General Working knowledge of the commercial real estate industry
- Self-Starter and entrepreneurial by nature
- Bachelor's degree from Accredited University